POSITION ROLE SUMMARY
The E-Commerce & Sales Support Manager is the “subject matter expert”, from a customer service perspective. This manager will own many aspects of support, ranging from monitoring phone/email/online chat customer interactions to driving initiatives to improve day -to-day processes. This is a customer-centric role that requires the ability to oversee the business unit as a whole and work together with partners both internal and external to execute on the strategic goals of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide day-to-day direction and oversight for all e-commerce and sales support team members
- Assist with resolving complex and escalated customer issues in a timely, satisfactory and equitable manner
- Set, monitor and track key productivity KPIs; delegate and distribute tasks to ensure steady and manageable workflow for all team members
- Use internal tools to hold team members accountable for overall customer satisfaction including customer retention rates, net promoter score and online reviews
- Conduct weekly 1x1s with team members to discuss performance and areas of opportunity
- Onboard and oversee training for new team members
- Communicate with sales team to ensure adequate level of support is being provided by assigned team member; identify additional support needs to help drive and achieve sales goals and execute necessary changes
- Work in tandem with E-commerce team to identify ways to improve and streamline the customer experience as it pertains to orders placed online
- Coordinate support for sales team members who are out of the office
- Work with team members to identify ways to improve internal processes and coordinate with key players to implement necessary changes to drive the bottom line
- Act as point of contact for sales team when it comes to onboarding and retaining key accounts as needed
To be successful in this position the employee must:
- Multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of key-use programs including:
- Microsoft office
- Salesforce (preferred)
- Adobe InDesign (experience a plus)
- SAGE ERP (experience a plus)
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.
Artemax, Inc., a fast growing Milwaukee area company - with remote branches in South Florida and Ohio, is the industry leader in manufacturing and supplying of wristband identification products for the entertainment, recreational and medical markets. All products are engineered from concept design to completion with the utmost quality standards. Steadily growing since 1995, Artemax has risen to the top in the industry and successfully continues to grow and thrive as one of the top wristband manufacturing companies in the world.
In order to get our company and product to the next level, we need passionate employees who are equipped with a willing-to-learn attitude. At Artemax, we take pride in growing our company and our employees every day by giving our employees the tools and opportunities they need to succeed. Employees at Artemax enjoy a fresh and inviting culture where they can see the difference in training, attitudes and atmosphere day in and day out. We also like to have fun; free lunches, company outings and events, company sports leagues, an on-site game room and friendly company contests are just a few ways we like to show some love to our employees!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.