Wristband Supply is seeking a driven Customer Service Representative to contribute to their team! We are located in 3000 SW 15th St Suite F, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442.
POSITION ROLE SUMMARY
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for all activities required to support our Account Management and New Business Development Representatives. This is a very customer-centric role that requires a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, impeccable verbal and written skills, and the ability to creatively resolve customer issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide support for the Account Managers or New Business Representatives for day-to-day tasks:
- Accurate order entry and fulfillment
- Building solid customer relationships to promote growth
- Assist with Walk in and pick up orders.
- Quoting new potential customers via phone and e-mail
- Effectiveness in customer follow-ups and closing deals
- Creative and efficient handling of issues that arise with orders in-progress by working with other internal departments as needed
- Daily communication with the Account Manager as it pertains to any accounts at risk or new trends/account growth opportunities
- Act as the primary point of contact for key accounts and when the Account Manager is out of the office
- Demonstrate industry-leading service and achieve complete issue resolution on every interaction
- Achieve and exceed set key KPIs
- Efficiently complete assigned tasks in Salesforce to drive customer retention and sales
To be successful in this position the employee must:
- Multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of key-use programs including:
- Microsoft office
- Salesforce (preferred)
- Adobe InDesign (experience a plus)
- SAGE (experience a plus)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in areas of Business, Marketing, Communication or 2-3 years applicable experience in a customer service and sales-driven role.
Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, Ability to interpret and comprehend customer requests and act on direction from management and the sales team members. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
Working Skills: Takes personal ownership of assignments. Is organized, tracks performance, and sees projects through to completion. Enjoys working with others, is willing to help out, and is dependable. Maintains and enthusiastic attitude and is a positive influence on others.
Computational Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, profit margin, commissions, percentages, and variances.
Computer Skills: Should have above average skills with Office suite applications, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook. Working knowledge of sales automation, ABM or CRM systems. Prior experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to analyze an issue objectively, problem solve and convey rationale and recommendation. Ability to prioritize a variety of directives and tasks based on urgency and importance.