Wristband Supply in Deerfield Beach, Florida is seeking a driven Customer Service Representative to contribute to their team!
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Manage order entry, customer relations and order fulfillment
- Present and offer company products and services to current and/or potential customers
- Answer and respond to incoming calls and emails from new and/or existing customers
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating product information as it relates our business model
- Complete order entry for new/existing customers to include: proofs, notes, etc.
- Assist web customers and provide solutions to inquiries and/or direct to the appropriate department based on customers need.
- Assist in maintaining current client data
- Manage account services through quality control and audits
- Identify and resolving client concerns and provide product/service solutions to fulfill their business needs
- Support in the development and implementation of initiatives to increase drive sales
- Exercise calculation/mathematical skill set for computing orders or customers, and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2+ years customer service experience
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Adaptable and can flourish in a growing industry and fast-paced environmentArtemax was honored to be nominated by the Wisconsin Manufacturing Council as one of the final nominees for 2018 Manufacturer of the Year Award. Artemax offers a wide variety of benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company match 401k Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.
Artemax, Inc., a fast growing Milwaukee area company - with remote branches in South Florida and Ohio, is the industry leader in manufacturing and supplying of wristband identification products for the entertainment, recreational and medical markets. All products are engineered from concept design to completion with the utmost quality standards. Steadily growing since 1995, Artemax has risen to the top in the industry and successfully continues to grow and thrive as one of the top wristband manufacturing companies in the world.
In order to get our company and product to the next level, we need passionate employees who are equipped with a willing-to-learn attitude. At Artemax, we take pride in growing our company and our employees every day by giving our employees the tools and opportunities they need to succeed. Employees at Artemax enjoy a fresh and inviting culture where they can see the difference in training, attitudes and atmosphere day in and day out. We also like to have fun; free lunches, company outings and events, company sports leagues, an on-site game room and friendly company contests are just a few ways we like to show some love to our employees!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.