POSITION ROLE SUMMARY
The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative is responsible for handling customer orders and requests across multiple channels, (phone, email, and chat). CSSRs may be responsible for maintaining relationships with larger clients with regular or repeat orders. This is a customer-faced role, which requires strong verbal and written communication, a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail. CSSRs should have the ability to work independently with little supervision, while creatively working to resolve any customer issues that may come up. The ability to learn/adapt in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Graphic Arts and Production to ensure order accuracy
- Take inbound calls, answer emails, and chatlines
- Provide price quotes to customers as needed
- Enter customer orders into the ERP system
- Build and maintain customer relationships to encourage repeat business
- Provide timely customer follow up as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries and communications within the set service level
- Educate customers on additional products as needed
- Work with Customer Service Manager, and/or Production leaders to effectively resolve customer issues.
- Provide sales support for Account and New Business Managers
- Demonstrate industry-leading service
- Achieve and exceed set key KPIs