The Business Operations Specialist will provide support in a variety of functions to an individual, team and department within the healthcare division of Artemax. Collects, reviews and analyzes data, prepares reports, charts, and other applicable data to the department. Responsible for activities required to support the sales department and customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Preps and organizes customer quotes for new and existing items (aka cross reference files).
- Requests price quotes from vendors and organizes quote files for future reference.
- Prepares the results from site-collects, creates standardization processes, and submits final standardization for review.
- Analyze items that were cross referenced, to look for trends, opportunities or errors.
- Creates and maintains part numbers and descriptions for customer quotes.
- Assist with GPO/IDN data clean-up
- Creates and manages excel spreadsheets that are used for reporting product data used to support the IdentiPLUS sales efforts
- Organizes and maintains sales materials that help close opportunities (product specification sheets, product catalogs, sell sheets, sample inserts, printed documents, flyers, etc.)
- Organizes and catalogs product details – material, size, imprint, roll direction, etc.
- Assists with order entry
- Other duties as assigned
- Increase organization and efficiency within the department.
- Analyzes data in Excel, Salesforce and X3
- Creates and maintains data/reporting tools for Healthcare division analytics
- Assists in auditing GPO memberships, admin fee reporting and rebate program reporting
Communication & Planning
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special requirements, pertinent information, and feedback received from the general market to appropriate company staff or customers
- Exhibits advanced problem-solving skills, involving internal/external customers and personnel
- Maintains clear and concise communication of customer requirements throughout the organization, including sales team members and operations departments
Documentation, reporting, organization, data-entry, telephone skills, customer relations, listening and verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, mid-level to expert experience with Excel in a PC and windows environment, dependability and emotional control. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and regular attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ Degree in areas of sales, marketing and communication or related field with 1-3 years of sales administration, database management in data analytics experience. Education may be substituted with 5+ years of relevant healthcare experience. Experience with a GPO and/or Healthcare Industry sales analysis is a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have mid-level to expert level skills with Office suite applications, specifically Excel. Beginning to mid-level in Adobe Products such as PDF, Illustrator, and InDesign. Additional working knowledge of any Project Management software, data/warehousing and/or CRM systems (Salesforce.com) is preferred.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.