The Business Operations Specialist is part of the Identiplus solutions team and is responsible for gathering, interpreting and analyzing data to help the sales team develop actionable steps improving processes and optimizing results (shortening the sales cycle). The right candidate will provide support in a variety of functions to an individual, team and department within the healthcare division of Artemax. Identiplus is a division of Artemax, one of the largest B2B specialty printers globally that manufacture specific-use designed labels, wristbands, and signs on specialty paper and non-paper substrates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Operations Support
· Preps and organizes customer pricing requests for new and existing items (cross reference files).
· Recognize macro trends from the analysis of individual Healthcare facilities price and product proposals.
· Request price quotes from vendors and organizes quote files for future reference.
· Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to the healthcare team and affiliated stakeholders.
· Prepares the results from site-collects, creates standardization processes, and submits final standardization for review.
· Creates and maintains part numbers and descriptions for customer quotes.
· Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes. And establish and organize data files and KPI’s in accordance with corporate directives.
· Develops, organizes, and maintains sales materials that help close opportunities (product specification sheets, product catalogs, sample inserts, etc.)
· Organizes product details – material, size, imprint, roll direction, etc.
· Assists with order entry, account management, and customer support
· Manually update data points in Salesforce and X3 (ERP).
Business Operations Reporting
· Analyzes data in Excel, Salesforce and X3
· Creates and maintains data/reporting tools for Healthcare division analytics
· Assists in auditing GPO memberships, admin fee reporting and rebate program reporting
· Maintains healthcare pricing records and cross reference files
Communication & Planning
· Communicates new product and service opportunities, special requirements, pertinent information, and feedback received from the general market to appropriate company staff or customers
· Exhibits advanced problem-solving skills, involving internal/external customers and personnel
· Maintains clear and concise communication of customer requirements throughout the organization, including sales team members and operations departments
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ Degree in areas of marketing, economics, business management or related field with 1-3 years of sales administration, database management in data analytics experience. Education may be substituted with 5+ years of relevant healthcare experience. Experience with a GPO and/or Healthcare Industry sales analysis is a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have above average skills with Office suite applications, specifically Excel. Beginning to mid-level knowledge in Adobe Products such as PDF, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with project management software, data/warehousing and/or CRM systems (Salesforce.com) is preferred.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT ARTEMAX
The ARTEMAX culture nourishes a can-do spirit that promotes customer care, creative solutions, teamwork, and decisiveness to service our customer’s business needs. ARTEMAX is a forward-thinking company that embraces the latest technologies and innovative materials to create higher quality and specific use products to replace the status quo. We operate a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that includes proprietary equipment engineered by us to produce and deliver uniquely designed products to meet individual customer needs. ARTEMAX is a growth-focused, founder-led business that defies siloed bureaucracy and stodginess. We are a customer-centric organization that shares the common goals of winning new customers and earning repeat customer loyalty. We are a data-driven company that supports our sales team with salesforce and market automation tools, market research, business intelligence analysis, and a seasoned leadership team that mentors professional development.
We offer a casual attire workplace, free beverages, and snacks. We have a chef on staff that prepares free lunch for the entire company every day to support a thriving employee community. We proudly offer a great benefits package, 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401k plan with employer match. The commitment and personal ownership of ARTEMAX employees are evident in their work and accomplishments, which are recognized with impromptu celebrations, organized outings, and an annual holiday party.