We are looking for a full-time, 1st shift (8am-4:30pm) Box Machine Operator, this is a entry-level position and would report to the Production Supervisor.
- Follow assembly instructions along with work flow processes and procedures in Box Making
- Follow safety regulations and facility guidelines
- Complete all work and attain box targets and demands
- Adjust tooling and set-up of machine accordingly to box orders
- Report problems with quality, process and materials to Production Managers
- Maintain good standing with company attendance policy and physically attend all shifts when scheduled; this position does not have remote capabilities.
- Perform any/all other duties as directed by management.
- Ability to read and understand both verbal and written communication including work order instructions
- Proficient in basic math skills including counting, number sequencing, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidate will be able to work independently without much direction or supervision
- Other duties as assigned
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.