Artemax is the industry leader in manufacturing and supplying of wristband identification products for the entertainment, recreational and medical markets. Artemax prides itself on their positive track record of valuing all customers and treating their associates with respect. If you are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and a passion for success, Artemax invites you to apply today!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Manage order entry, customer relations and order fulfillment
- Present and offer company products and services to current and/or potential customers
- Answer and respond to incoming calls and emails from new and/or existing customers
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating product information as it relates our business model
- Complete order entry for new/existing customers to include: proofs, notes, etc.
- Assist web customers and provide solutions to inquiries and/or direct to the appropriate department based on customers need.
- Assist in maintaining current client data
- Manage account services through quality control and audits
- Identify and resolving client concerns and provide product/service solutions to fulfill their business needs
- Support in the development and implementation of initiatives to increase drive sales
- Exercise calculation/mathematical skill set for computing orders or customers, and reports
- Other duties as assigned
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.