The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day to day performance and execution of Digital Marketing efforts in support of Paid Search, Re-targeting and Paid Social Advertising driving sales across all owned eCommerce properties and 3rd party Marketplaces such as Amazon.
Schedule: Days, Monday-Friday (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites and 3rd party marketplaces selling Artemax products
- Develop and curate audiences across paid search, social and 3rd party marketplace platforms
- Execute retargeting strategies across affiliate, social and e-mail platforms
- Execute e-mail communication to buyer and prospect audiences
- Monitor and collect data in support of Return on Ad Spend and Cost of Sales across all execution channels
- Develop promotional campaigns to drive sales across all web properties and 3rd party marketplaces
- Identify opportunities for new marketing tactics, technologies, site-conversion functionality, and improved user experiences
- Manage key vendor relationships in support of Digital Marketing
- Collaborate with Marketing Leadership, Executive team and industry leaders to identify business needs and prioritization with the focus on maintaining best in class website performance, presentation and market positioning
- Develops successful working relationships with IT, Marketing and Manufacturing to ensure optimal performance of the company
- Aid in the enhancement and development of customer segmentation and analysis
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.