The Digital Prepress Intern is responsible for designing, creating, updating and preparing art proofs and plates for production for products in a time sensitive atmosphere. They must work closely with the Sales Team to ensure customer satisfaction.Must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 year program within Graphic Design or related program. Shift: Days, Monday-Friday (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Reviews, recommends changes, completes layout and approves design proofs for wristbands as part of the production process
- Maintain template consistency and file quality for print and electronic media
- Produce, correct, preflight and output files for offset and digital presses
- Create soft and hard copy proofs for internal proofing
- Works with customers and sales team to prepare illustrations or rough sketches for future designs
- Maintains image resource files
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.