Artemax is looking for a Operations Project Analyst who will provide support in a variety of functions to an individual, team and department within the healthcare division of Artemax. Collects, reviews and analyzes data, prepares reports, charts, and other applicable data to the department. Responsible for activities required to support the sales department and customer relations.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Preps and organizes cross reference files, and quote files for all suppliers
- Prepares the results from site-collects, creates standardization process, and submits final standardization process and reporting
- Creates and maintains part numbers and descriptions for crosses using smart part logic currently created
- Efficiently creates and manages excel spreadsheets that are used for reporting healthcare industry data to support IdentiPLUS management and sales team
- Creates sales campaigns, includes supporting a cross reference model and process currently in Excel
- Develops and organizes IdentiPLUS product specification details – material, size, imprint, roll direction, packaging dimensions, weights etc.
- Develops, organizes and maintains sales materials that help close opportunities (product specification sheets, product catalogs, sell sheets, sample inserts, printed documents, flyers, etc.)
- Assists with order entry, account management and customer support
- Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external and internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging
- Assists in identifying and resolving sales rep and client concerns
- Manual updates to data points in Salesforce and X3 (ex. X3 Territories, Salesforce transition of note data to fields)
- Process’s division sales and KPI reports on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
Business Operations Reporting
- Analyze data in Excel, Salesforce and X3
- Creates and maintains data/reporting tools for Healthcare division analytics
- Creates and provides support for customer RFI, RFQ requests.
- Refining and running reports for daily, weekly and monthly department review, as well as quarterly GPO reviews
- Assists in auditing GPO memberships, admin fee reporting and rebate program reporting
Communication & Planning
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving internal/external customers and personnel
- Maintain clear and concise communication of customer requirements throughout the organization, including sales team members and operations departments
Documentation, reporting, organization, data-entry, telephone skills, customer relations, listening and verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, mid-level computing skills with Excel in a PC and windows environment, dependability and emotional control. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and regular attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ Degree in areas of sales, marketing and communication or related field with 1-3 years of sales administration, database management in data analytics experience. Education may be substituted with 5+ years of relevant healthcare experience. Experience with a GPO and/or Healthcare Industry sales analysis is a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have above average skills with Office suite applications, specifically Excel. Additional working knowledge of any Project Management software, data/warehousing and/or CRM systems (Salesforce.com) is preferred. Experience in Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Products is a plus.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time with extensive keyboarding with wrists and hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, hands or feet; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, bending, reaching, kneeling, crouch or crawl.
Office environment, controlled temperature, which may include at times some minor annoyances such as noise, odors, drafts, etc. This is a non-confined office setting and he/she is free to move about at will. When entering production environment, required to adhere to all safety policies and ensure to stay in designated walking paths and being conscious of the work being performed. All individuals must walk with their head up in all areas of the building, parking lot and grounds being conscious of moving vehicles, forklifts, and other potential hazards.