Inventory/Scheduling Specialist is responsible for providing reports and communicating order demands to Production Supervisors. This also includes keeping inventory up to date in X3.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Conduct Weekly counts for raw material, subassemblies and finished goods
- Allocate/Deallocate Work Order inventory in X3 as needed
- Allocate/Deallocate Sale Order inventory based on demand
- Provide Stock shortages to Production Supervisors
- Provide multiple scheduling reports to Production Supervisors to meet customer demand
- Run MRP and deliver stock Work Order to departments
- Review Work Orders and create labels for Production
- Respond to Sales with order status as needed
- Work with Shipping and Quick Print to ensure all pick tickets have shipped
- Organize and file all Work Order retains
- Assist Production/Shipping as needed
- Communicate workload capacity or order issues to Production Management
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years technical school. 1-3 years in Manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to read, count, and execute work orders.
- Independently prioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Must have good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office products i.e. excel, word
- Experience in ERP system preferred
- Frequent walking, standing, stepping/climbing up and off of forklifts and other physical activity to include: bending, squatting, occasional twisting and upward or downward reaching.
- Lift or carry 10-30 pounds frequently, with good judgment up to 70 pounds occasionally (buddy system available).