The Human Resources Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Human Resources department, development of company culture, along with maintaining and implementing all Human Resources policies and procedures.
FULL-TIME, Day Shifts, Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing, Recruiting and Onboarding - acquire new talent to support and grow the organization
- Employee Relations – Including performance coaching, corrective action, investigation of claims, termination, etc.
- HR Compliance – OSHA, EEO1, FLSA, FLMA, ADA, EEOC, I9 unemployment administration, workers compensation etc.
- Training and Development – development and/or acquisition of T&D programs and their execution
- Benefit and Retirement Plan Administration - Coordinate all benefit administration activities related to;enrollment, billing, claims assistance, plan selection, COBRA administration, ACA and tax documentation. This is fo all benefits including but not limited to; retirement plans, medical, dental,vision, STD, LTD and life
- Administer and improve the Performance Review process
- Lead and develop company culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, effective/open communication and employee retention
- Responsible for participating in the development and execution of Employee Activities and Events to promote team member recognition and a positive company culture
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms-length, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to see with colored vision and close vision
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position