The Inside Sales Role will participate and engage in sales training involving product insights, market insight, and industry knowledge. While in training the candidate provides support to existing customers and distributors over the phone and via email. The final outcome of the training and personal learning is to earn an existing territory in the Identiplus division with a focus on continuing learning and account development with Healthcare industry for Identiplus.
As the candidate's career progresses, by achieving growth targets and expanding customer relationships, opportunities to develop a sales pipeline and acquire new enterprise health system customers to achieve unlimited commissions and bonuses will be available. Communication of customer requirements throughout the organization, and provide outstanding customer service is requirement of success.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers to achieve assigned growth targets
- Proactively contact existing customers for replenishing orders from known replenishment schedules
- Review distributor and GPO contracts, and ensure company adherence
- Rebate calculation for distributors
- Maintain and manage distributor contracts and relationship via phone and email contact
- Identify new customer prospects from company supplied leads, pursue and develop prosperous relationship
- Develop market knowledge and align pricing, sales material, and product features with the market requirements and conditions
- Product, present and follow up on all product quotations
- Provide outstanding customer service