The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for performing and supervising the maintenance of all equipment and mechanicals at Artemax's production faciliity in New Philadelphia, OH. This includes assisting with managing third party service providers, working with the production team members to establish optimal and safe equipment performance, and planning and completing day to day maintenance; ultimately to ensure overall best in class performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform the functions of maintenance including:
- Facility support – upkeep, repair and planning for all major facility mechanicals.
- Equipment support – planning, coordinating, and completion of a preventative maintenance program for all equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Strong understanding of electrical wiring/engineering of machinery
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractors as needed.
- Working closely with the manufacturing team to ensure optimal performance of equipment and processes.
- Maintain a clean and organized maintenance area, stocked with the primary consumables and set up for quick and easy access to all primary users.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
- Experience with machine repair, electrical and mechanical systems required.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and find the root cause of the problem.
- Ability to use all hand tools, power tools, measuring devices, and testing devices common in equipment repair.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret repair manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive forklift, scissors lift, order picker, and equipment related to snow removal and landscaping.