The Plant Maintenance Technician reports directlyto the Plant Maintenance Manager. Responsibilities include building maintenancesupport, assisting in the completion of day-to-day maintenance requests, PM’sand repairs. This also includes support for facility maintenance bothinternally and enterally.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00AM - 4:30PM), no weekends
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- BuildingRelated Maintenance Support including, assembling furniture, minor repairs, routine cleaning whenassigned, inspections of equipment and building. Responsible for companyvehicles and other miscellaneous equipment used outside of the manufacturingprocess.
- ProductionRelated Maintenance and PM Support - Assist in both PM and Repair activities in manufacturing as assignedby the manager. Plays a supportive role to the other engineers and technicianson the team.
- PlantEnvironmental, Health and Safety (EHS) support - Assist in ensuring that the organization is incompliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)regulations. Appropriately challenges safety issues while executing dailytasks.
- ManufacturingRelated Maintenance Support including, assembling supportive equipment like tables and buildingbasic support items requested by the manufacturing team.
- Housekeepingand Landscaping - supportthe Janitorial process as assigned by manager including snow plowing,landscaping and overall cleanliness of the building.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, hands or feet; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, bending, reaching, kneeling, crouch or crawl.
Office, Production and Outdoor environment, which will include constant noise throughout the day. Certain areas of production will require PPE of either hearing and/or eye protection. Environment will include odors and minor variances in temperatures. Production environment requires closed toe shoes, be conscious of work being performed and stay in walking paths whenever possible outside of assigned areas. All individuals must walk with their head up in all areas of the building, parking lot and grounds being conscious of moving vehicles, forklifts, and other potential hazards. Outdoor environment requires individual to dress appropriately for the weather.
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.