Artemax, a growing manufacturer in New Berlin, is looking for a dynamic supervisor to join our production Team!
- Responsible for leading by example, coaching, promoting, encouraging and mentoring staff towards high performance work teams. Manages from the floor holding team members accountable at all times.
- Sets expectations and holds all team members accountable on a daily basis
- Select, train and develop team to support World Class Manufacturing in all areas of responsibility
- Associates Degree required along with two years supervisory experience
- Printing experience a plus.
- Insures plantwide safety including equipment operation, adherence to SOP and the overall physical facility
- Plan and adjust staffing levels during peak and non-peak times
- Manage daily staffing, cross training/rotation and new employee training needs to maximize productivity
- Ensures SOP's are followed at all times
- Quality practices are enforced and monitored regulary
- Accountable for RMA results for area of responsibility
- Efficiently apply and flex resources to achieve all customer delivery dates
- Enhance process and productivity in area of responsibility to reduce throughput time
- Manage work orders/schedule and the work flow for optimal routings and available machine capacity and ensure on-time shipping
- Respond to sales and customer requests
Artemax, Inc., a fast growing Milwaukee area company - with remote branches in South Florida and Ohio, is the industry leader in manufacturing and supplying of wristband identification products for the entertainment, recreational and medical markets. All products are engineered from concept design to completion with the utmost quality standards. Steadily growing since 1995, Artemax has risen to the top in the industry and successfully continues to grow and thrive as one of the top wristband manufacturing companies in the world.
In order to get our company and product to the next level, we need passionate employees who are equipped with a willing-to-learn attitude. At Artemax, we take pride in growing our company and our employees every day by giving our employees the tools and opportunities they need to succeed. Employees at Artemax enjoy a fresh and inviting culture where they can see the difference in training, attitudes and atmosphere day in and day out. We also like to have fun; free lunches, company outings and events, company sports leagues, an on-site game room and friendly company contests are just a few ways we like to show some love to our employees!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.