The Key Account Executive is responsible to build new business in the company. This is accomplished through cultivating company supplied leads, self-generated lead development, and selective business development with existing customers. The primary focus of this position is on key account opportunities of greater than $5000 annually. Additional responsibilities include travel to trade shows, and occasional travel to specific high-level customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Drive new business with proactive Hunter Mentality
- Increase revenue by directly soliciting business via aggressive prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts, negotiating and closing sales.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, and written communication.
- Identify new markets through an increased level of customer interaction
- Attend trade shows, community events, and traveling to prospective customers focused on generating new business.
- Personal sales versus prior year and target
- New business generated against target
- Account Profitability
- Number of new customers on an annual basis
- Quality selling activity in Salesforce
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.