The Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for a variety of duties, including: picking and packing customers’ order, unloading and loading trucks, stocking shelves, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping the area clean and organized.
· Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
· Stack merchandise on racks.
· Check in merchandise and affix labels.
· Fulfill customer orders.
· Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
· Follow all safety codes.
· Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for shipping.
· Record items picked and shipped.
· Operate the ERP system accurately.
· Operate required entry into UPS and FedEx shipping software (Domestic and International)
· Organize material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
· Carry out tasks as assigned by the production supervisor / manager.
· Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
· Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to shipping.
· Assist in inventory counts
· Follow all safety codes
· Carry out tasks as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor