The Regional Business Manager – Healthcare Sector is part of the Identiplus solutions team responsible for growing sales of Identiplus medical labels and patient identification & alert wristbands. Identiplus is a division of Artemax, one of the largest B2B specialty printers globally that manufacture specific-use designed labels, wristbands, and signs on specialty paper and non-paper substrates. The Identiplus RBM is responsible for servicing and growing an existing healthcare customer base and acquiring new customers, including healthcare systems, hospitals, surgery centers, labs, pharmacies, and clinics within a defined US geographic territory. The RBM is accountable for achieving their/annual growth targets by cultivating a sales pipeline and implementing a crafted sales plan to convert leads and grow existing business. This person will engage with healthcare decision-makers responsible for purchasing patient ID and data label materials and perform a customer-specific needs assessment to devise product solutions to fulfill their requirements. The RBM will represent Identiplus as the primary point of contact. He/she/they will collaborate with the Identiplus sales and customer service support team daily to prepare quotes, respond to inquiries, process orders, and maintain customer satisfaction to execute the division’s business plan. The Identiplus Regional Business Manager will support and expand his/her/their network of business contacts and will interact with customers and prospects by phone, email, and through in-person visits. Some travel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyze assigned business territory to develop segmented targets and an annual action plan by segment and key customers
· Identify new customer prospects, pursue and develop prosperous business relationships
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers to achieve assigned growth targets
· Craft and test a variety of customer acquisition techniques to move prospects through the sales funnel, including outbound calls/emails, referrals, professional (social) networking, trade shows, and other techniques
· Develop market knowledge and align sales material and product features with the market requirement
· Upsell and cross-sell new products to current customers
· Participate in sales meetings and best practice sharing
· Attend and participate in trade shows and industry events as required
· Coordinate company resources required to support existing customers and close new sales
· Nurture customer relationships ensuring both the company objectives and customer’s needs are met
· Lead the organization in identifying and resolving customer concerns
· Evaluate marketplace trends and gather voice of customer feedback to guide product development and mix decisions
· Contribute to the marketing and product strategies based on learned market knowledge
· Represent Identiplus in a positive and professional manner
· Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy customers’ needs and achieve company goals
· Identify areas of improvement within the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
Communication & Planning
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special requirements, pertinent information, and feedback received from the general market to appropriate company staff or customers
· Plan, Develop and implement special sales activities to drive sales
· Report sales activities and successes through the CRM system with the required sales notes, customer’s buying criteria, current vendor, etc.
· Maintain clear and concise communication of customer requirements throughout the organization, including production, graphics design, marketing, and shipping
· Attend meetings as assigned
· Timely responses to all forms of communication, including but not limited to email and voice mail
· Maintain a professional/friendly relationship with all of our customers and represent Artemax in a positive manner
· All employees are required to contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction and understand that every role contributes to the success of our business by the satisfaction of our customers
· Maintain good standing with company attendance policy and physically attend all shifts when scheduled; this position is not eligible for remote capabilities
· Perform all other duties as directed by management
· Documentation, reporting, organization, data-entry, telephone skills, customer relations, listening and verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, mid-level computing skills with PC and windows, dependability, and emotional control. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and regular attendance.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in areas of Sales, Marketing, Communication or related field with 3-5 years in a outside/inside sales role. Previous experience with GPO’s, IDN’s and healthcare consumable sales. Education may be substituted for 5+ years of relevant experience.
Language Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, hardworking, persistent, and dependable with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to effectively present information & respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have above average skills with Office suite applications, specifically Excel. Additional working knowledge of any Project Management software, data/warehousing and/or CRM systems is preferred.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Artemax, Inc., a fast-growing Milwaukee area company with remote branches in Florida and Ohio, is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying specific use wristband identification products, labels, and signs for the entertainment, recreational, and healthcare markets. All products are engineered from concept design to completion with the utmost quality standards. Steadily growing since 1995, Artemax has risen to the top in the industry and successfully continues to grow and thrive as one of the top specialty print companies in the world.
In order to get our company and product to the next level, we need passionate employees who are equipped with a willing-to-learn attitude. At Artemax, we take pride in growing our company and our employees every day by giving our employees the tools and opportunities they need to succeed. Employees at Artemax enjoy a fresh and inviting culture where they can see the difference in training, attitudes, and atmosphere day in and day out.